3rd international conference CERALE-EGADE Business School 2021
CERALE is pleased to announce its 3rd international conference CERALE-EGADE Business School 2021 on «Global Challenges and technological, business and social response strategies in the Americas and Europe », September 22-24, on line.
In addition to the academic sessions, plenary sessions will be devoted to:
- «Inspiring, Caring and Challenging, today’s Leadership«, with Magdalena López Estrada, President and General Director, Renault Mexico
- Silvia Dávila, Regional President Danone LATAM / Member of Executive Committee Danone Global
- » Trends in higher education: Challenges and opportunities «, with the deans Veneta Stefanova Andonova Zuleta, Frank Bournois, Gustavo Genoni, Elsa Beatriz Palacios Corral and Laura Zapata
- « Exploring the rise and role of the unicorns in Latin America «, with Guibert Englebienne (GLOBANT), Juan Pablo Ortega (Rappi), Alejandro Guerra (Kavak), STONE (TbC) and Diego Finchelstein
- » Reshaping local and global value chains «, with Merling Preza, PRODECOOP, CLAC, Philip von der Goltz, List + Beisler, Hernán Manson and Gerald McDermott & Jorge Walter.
For the detailed program: https://egade.csf.